Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just me :)

Yes it is just me again. Sometimes I think you all think I am crazy :) Because I post a lot on here but you see at the first of the year I made a goal with myself. I wanted to lose 40 pounds this year. I am SO CLOSE!!! I have lost 32 pounds so far but now I am thinking if I work really hard I can get that last 8 pounds gone. OK OK OK OK I know the Marathon was my idea and I kind of tripped at the starting line and I think I must have broken something because I just didn't do it. I am however glad that I inspired someone else to get going and do some good for her and that little baby of hers but now it is time for me to work really hard and get rid of the last 8 for this year. NO that doesn't mean I am really anywhere close to my 00 but I am getting closer every day!!! So anyone with me for a good end of year fit into my skinny jeans by Christmas weight loss challenge :)

Darla

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Count me in. I would like to fit in my FAT jeans.

Dawni and Zach said...

I would totally be in, but I should wait a couple months to say I will be in my skinny jeans :)