Wednesday, September 22, 2010
My Marathon
Since no one has said an official start date, I decided to post my day one and 2. Since I can't loose weight and have been restricted on the excersize that I can do, I have decided to just control my weight gain (since my dr thinks I have gained too much so far) and walk 2 miles every day (since he has told me that is the most I can do). Day one and 2 I have stayed w/in my suggested calorie intake and have got my 2 miles in at some point (even if it is walking after 9pm w/my hubby ^_^). I am ready to do 24.2 more days or just continue when ever the official start date it. I now have some more motovation to do this. Thanks Darla :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment