I know it has been a long time since you have seen the dynamic duo of Zody and Fogarty, but thanks to Cookie we are back on the wagon. She convinced us to join her in the "Best You" challenge. I have to admit it was Fogarty that really pushed me over the line. I was going to let it slide again, but I said if he would join so would I. So here we go. I think for both of us there will be some hard goals to keep and some will be easy, but overall they are healthy goals for our bodies and minds. I am excited for this new adventure and I hope that there will be three club zero members at the top of the leader board this time.
Wish us luck!
Zody
(I am going to make Fogarty give his own post - he should for the challenge:)
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
did you read him the rules? I can't imagine him going through this time of year with no sweets
YIPPEE! I am so happy to have someone else in the challenge with me. Let's show them what we're made of!!
rough tough stuff (sorry couldn't resist!)
lol...you dork
I mean Nan...for the cheer...lol!
Post a Comment