Thursday, February 18, 2010

Looks Like Spring

I was out and about and could not believe how much it feels like Spring to me. Sunny and a cool 48 degrees. I was eyeing the exercise path that runs through the complex at my work and thought that I need to get outside for a walk/run. I think I may becoming a little addicted to exercise.

I am looking forward to Church Basketball tonight, I may just have to bring the ball down the court like Kobe Bryant and shoot a lean away 3 at the buzzer. What a wonderful role model Kobe is...

-Saints Fan

4 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

you're a nerd

Tyson and Denise said...

hey...give him a break...he is a nerd that had lost 20 pounds! LOL, have fun at church ball!

Dave and Natalie said...

oh I'm sure he'll be on to tell his church ball story

Dawni and Zach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.