Gained another one this week. Blah. I did go to a fireside last night given by the coach of the Highland Rugby team. Coach Gelwix. (From Forever Strong) He was amazing. He gave everyone there a "Champions Challenge" It is 7 days and you only have to do 2 things. Seems easy, but apparently is NOT. All his rugby players have to complete this challenge. I thought that it seemed great, but also adaptable to Club Zero. So here is your "Champions Challenge" Club Zero. Choose 2 goals. Make them health or weightloss related. Make them not too hard, but not too easy. (The way Coach Gelwix put it was that as we float through the river of life we don't want the things to just drift to us on the current, but things we really have to seek out) Then post your goals here, and everyday, report to us the success of your goal. (See you only report the success, because you will not fail, you are a champion, and it is ONLY 7 days.....right?) So, are you in?
..by the way his real Champions Challenge goals were this:
#1.Find someone you don't NEED (they have nothing you want) and treat them better
#2. Find something that isn't your job to do and do it
It was an amazing fireside. I am so grateful for a journal to record such great spiritual moments in. I refer to it often.
-Cookie
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am totally in, now to think of 2 goals :) They will be posted later.
I'm in..... :) I will think of my goals and post them tomorrow.
Post a Comment