Friday, May 28, 2010

I DID IT!!!!!

ME yes I said ME!!!!!!! I just did my first couch to 5K workout!!!!!! I FEEL AMAZING!!!!! It was so easier than I thought. THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!!! FOCUS 4 HERE I COME!!!!

Darla

Cookie couch to 5K is a program to get you running 3.5 miles in 2 months :) And the focus four is a 4 mile race that I want to run this year in honor of the 4 people (our dear friend inclueded) killed in a plane crash in guatamala :)

4 comments:

Dawni and Zach said...

You are amazing :) Way to go!!

Tyson and Denise said...

What is "couch to 5K? and what is focus 4? And who are you? :) Good job though.

Tyson and Denise said...

That is amazing....good for you. What a perfect goal.

Doug and Michele said...

WAHOO!! You know you are in a good place when running makes you happy :) Keep it up!