Monday, May 3, 2010

WELCOME BACK !!!!!

Yes I am having a welcome back to me party :) HA HA HA!!! No I haven't gained anything in the last few months but I haven't lost anything either and with another 25lbs to go I am going to take off again. Here is my plan :) Watch what I eat and exercise :) HA HA HA!!!!! OK it isn't a fabulously laid out plan but it is what it is. There is also a big part of me that wants to say I can do this on my own. I know alot of people that are taking things to try to loose weight. While that is fine for some it is something that has always scared me. They always come back with something that will possibly kill you. Or months or years from now I don't want to see something that I had taken to get skinny on one of those lawyer commercials because it could kill you or cause life long problems. I want to do this on my own!!! Not by my self without support and people just on my own with out taking any kind of meds to make it work. I really feel like that is the best way for me to attack this. And ATTACK I WILL!!!!!! I have made a 6 week goal for myself to loose 15 lbs. It does seem a little lofty but the 6 weeks I was on from the first of December till the middle of January when Matthew got sick and I went back into survival mode (which apparently means eat whatever I want) I lost 20 lbs!!! So I know it will be hard work but I really want to do it!!!!

Thanks for listening to me rant a little but now that it is out in the open I think I really can do this :) AND I CAN!!!!!

3 comments:

Doug and Michele said...

Hear! Hear! I totally agree. Good luck on your new goals. We're here for you!

The Patty Cake House said...

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!!!!! You can do anything!!!!

Anonymous said...

With the beatiful weather and your wanting to get out more, the pounds will melt off. Nice motivation.