Monday, October 12, 2009

New Challenge

Well since you all know this about my only inspiration for loosing weight I thought I would start a weekly challenge. It won't be anything difficult and it won't be anything that ALL club zero members can accomplish. That being said how is everyone doing with their water??? I have done it every day!!!! Well except sunday that fast sunday killed my water intake for the day. O-well :) But my challenge for this week is ******The 10 minute challenge!******* So here are the rules of the 10 minute challenge. The rule is that all week long you spend 10 minutes a day doing something good for your body that you usualy wouldn't do. This can be anything. From eating a healthy lunch for 10 minutes to 10 minutes of exersize. Now I know there are members that spend much more time exersizing than 10 minutes so this is an additional 10 minutes. And if your lunch is usualy crap well 10 minutes of a healthy lunch is great. The only trick is it has to be good for your body. And you have to report back and let us all know how you did for the day. Well what do you think Club Zero buddies. THE CHALLENGE IS ON!!!!!!!

Darla

2 comments:

Dawni and Zach said...

I really like the challenge idea for the week. It's on!!! ^_^

Doug and Michele said...

Sounds good!