Thursday, October 8, 2009

Time is UP!!!

Ok fess up who made it????? I did!!! Don't mind that I had to get up 3 times durring the night to pee but I DID IT!!!!! I am half way there today too :)

Darla

5 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

I failed and I have failed so far today (in fact I don't think I've had anything to drink!!!)

I'll get going now and see how well I can do

The Walkers said...

I did good yesterday but not today. Too many stops on the way home from Idaho. Try again tomorrow.

Tyson and Denise said...

So by eight you really meant 4 and I totally did it!!! (alright, alright, I bow to the better sister...I really like the taste of my words apparently because I eat them often!)

Dawni and Zach said...

I made 4 as well. I have been doing good today though :)

Doug and Michele said...

No good - but this is my worst thing. I will do better, but it's a process!