Saturday, June 13, 2009

My NSV

My NSV for this week was I ran my yearly 5k race today, it was fun and I hardly had to stop to walk just a couple of times. My time was 34 min. Better than last year.

I will also be out of town next week so I will not be able to weigh in on Monday so I will just take a 0 for next week.

Good luck to everyone this next week!!!

The Biggest Loser

4 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is amazing!!! Have fun wherever you are going:)

The Walkers said...

What an accomplishment!!!! you deserve a vacation. Have fun!!!!

The Patty Cake House said...

34 minutes is great!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!

Doug and Michele said...

That is great! I love that it is an anual event. Good tradition - I hope you didn't get rained on.
Have Fun!