Monday, June 8, 2009

Weighing In!!

Shockingly I have a -1 for the week, we had 2 family parties this weekend, with endless and endless of yummy food, but I did not go over board, and I even had a little bit of a treat both parties, just not the whole pan like I would normally do. ya me!!

Keep up the good work everyone and good luck!!

The biggest Loser

4 comments:

The Walkers said...

That is great!!! It is that kind of life change that keeps the weight off. You don't have to give up everything, just control the portion. WAY TO GO !!!!!!!

Dawni and Zach said...

Way to go :) It is the lifestyle change that counts :)

Dave and Natalie said...

enjoy a party and lose a pound sounds like a good week to me!! WAY TO GO!!!

The Patty Cake House said...

Way to go!!!!!!! You are awesome!!!!