Well I am happy to report that today I have found 1 hour and 15 minutes randomly in my day to get some workout time in. I know my life being the way it is there is no way right now to find a solid time to work out so with help of Wii it is easy to fit in 15 min here and there. I am really hopeful that the 40 lbs that I would like to disintegrate off my yuckiness will start to disappear. My plan is to start writing down everything I eat. It may come to sharing it with all of you but we shall see. I think Alfalfa is ready to join me too so that will help. But all in all 2009 was great for us but not in the weight loss area so I am hoping that 2010 will be better weight loss for me. I actually have a goal that I have to meet I want to be down 20 lbs by the end of March so here we go!!!!!
Darla
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Me TOO!!!!!! I'm right there with ya!!!! My plan is by the time I come home :) :) :) to be down 15 pounds!!!! We can do it together!!!!! Good job on the workouts!!!
You and your Wii - I am so jelous, because that was SO fun! Nothing like a little fun to jump start good habits :)
I want to be down that much by the same time ;) We will have to keep eachother on track :) I am way excited to have someone with the same goal as mine. Yay for extra motivation :)
Post a Comment