Monday, January 11, 2010

?????

Is today weigh in day or are we not having a specific day? Just wondering because I WANT to report today :) I am happy to report -5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YOU SAW RIGHT -5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I am just a little excited that my hard work last week paid off. The scale is lower than I have seen it since spring last year so I am VERY HAPPY TODAY!!!!!!!!! Now to keep up the hard work and see what next week brings :)

A VERY Happy Darla :)

3 comments:

Tyson and Denise said...

Way to go Darla!!! I am super excited for you! (as a side note I think we can choose any day we want to weigh in as long as it is regular and once a week, I plan on Monday too)

Dawni and Zach said...

Way to go!!! I am way happy for you :)

The Patty Cake House said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!