Sorry for my absence yesterday. I am reporting a 0 for last week, better than I expected considering the fact that I completely fell off the wagon for a little while. I even told a club zero member face to face that I was done for a little while because I was so frustrated with other things happening around me. She supported my decision, which isn't so much an excuse as it is a justification for how I was feeling and why I was feeling that way. That being said THANK YOU Club Zero. My hyiatus is over, and I am back on board. I am hoping for some good negative numbers next week and am really looking forward to some of the postive things that are happening on this blog. I love you all so much. You are great!!
-Cookie
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You really must learn to sign your posts :) I know who you are because I was talking to you but you have to fess up to everyone.
Post a Comment