Monday, February 9, 2009

Weigh In

Hi Club Zero Friends!!!!!! Thunderbuns had a MUCH better week this week. I am reporting a four pound weight loss! YAY!!!! I am going to try not to remember that because of the climbing scale last week that really puts me just about the same as I was before that. Oh well!!! I am hoping for another good week!!! Good luck everyone!

6 comments:

Dawni and Zach said...

Good job!!! Just keep it up. Use this weeks weight loss as motivation for next week and you should see lowering numbers again. :)

Doug and Michele said...

Wahoo! Don't you love success! I am so glad to celebrate good numbers this week! Way to go!

Tyson and Denise said...

Nice work Thunderbuns!!

Adam and Sherry said...

BRAVO!!!!! Congratulations!!!

The Walkers said...

It 's all about staying together. Up or down we are Club Zero. I like the positive attitude today!!! GOOD JOB !!!!!

Hansen Family said...

Way to Go!!!!!