Monday, February 23, 2009

not so good

Well, I am reporting +1 this week, I have so got to get on track with the weight loss.
If I could get my lazy but up in the morning and exercise I might be having some negative weight loss. I'm going on a River trip in July and we will be going with some skinny minnies and I have got to lose before then.

Also my choelsterol is a little high, so if anyone has any ideas on what to do to get than down I would really love to hear them, I do not want to go on medication. So anything natural will be of some help.

Thanks
The Biggest Loser

2 comments:

Dave and Natalie said...

hang in there...a pound isn't much. I'm sure it will leave this week and take a few friends with it :) I don't know about the cholesterol stuff..I'll keep my eyes open

The Patty Cake House said...

Don't even worry!! :O) You are pretty dang cute just the way you are!!! :O)