
Best of all, it was on the winter clearance table for $1.99. If you are anywhere near a Deseret Book and are interested, that is where I found it. It is also the inspiration for my new idea....Challenge Thursdays. Every Thursday there will be a challenge. You are only allowed to comment on the challenge when you have completed it. That way you will be (hopefully) more motivated to move quickly on the challenge. They won't be lengthy or complicated challenges, just one quick thing you can do that day, and probably they will all come word for word from this book (I hope that isn't breaking any copyrite laws or anything, please don't let me get in trouble!!) So be sure to check the blog every Thursday for your new challenge. You may even find that occasionally the challenge is easy enough that you can make it a part of your life and have some wonderful new habits!! Good Luck Club Zero, we can do this together!!!
-Cookie
btw...I think it is clear from the poll that the majority of you want to report your weight on Mondays. So weigh-in when you choose, just be consistant about it, and we will continue to hear from you on Mondays.
3 comments:
I think it sounds great. Thanks for keeping something going so that we are all more motivated. Way to go Cookie!!! Somebody must have raised you right!!!!
I picked one up today. It looks GREAT!!!!!
I'm excited for Thursday!!!
Post a Comment