Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st day

I hope everyone had a good 1st day. I know it is only one day but I hope everyone got a good start. I thought I would share my favorite treat. Baked tostito's and salsa. FABULOUS!! It hits that salty and sweet snack that if you are like me you always need :) and if you are pointing you can eat 30 chips for 4 points. Trust me that is a huge snack. I use to eat it for lunch. Just add a little cheese and you have yourself a 6 point lunch :) And if you cut up celery you can dip it in the salsa too and it is 0 points and it is way good.

2 comments:

Tyson and Denise said...

very yummy, I actually really love celery and salsa, I know at first it sounds weird, but is truly yummy

The Patty Cake House said...

I am definately going to give that a try. Sometimes I need something to tie me over between meals. So I'm going to give this a try. Thanks so much!!!!!