Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just another idea

Just a thought I had that has worked for me in the past and I am going to try again. If before you eat anything you drink one of your glasses of water (the whole glass not just a sip) It will make you eat less. And if you need a snack drink water first and if you still need a snack then you were really hungry. Just a tip for everyone. Another thing is since this fabulous blog is making us all sit in front of the computer all day long :) I decided today to get out my workout ball and sit on it while blogging. I figured that was a way for me to get a little exersize since that is hard for me to find time to do that right now but I thought it would help others too.

1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

Great idea - I'm going to try the water idea. I really need to get an excercise ball - that is one thing that I've never tried.