Well since I had the ultimate sucky week I want to try something new. I need to report to someone so it makes me think twice about putting something in my mouth. So I am going to report my eating of the day this week and see if it helps me. So here we go. Today this morning I had a bowl of cereal and then went and worked out for about 2 hours (yes I did it I know it is amazing) Then for lunch I had a turkey subway with fat free honey mustard a water and half a bag of baked lays. Then I had 1/2 a twix bar and a piece of cornbread. Then for dinner I had stir fry on whole wheat noodles. I am hoping to get a workout in tonight and if I can't get a workout I know I will be bouncing ALOT!!! I know no one really wants to know my goings on but I had such a frustrating week and I couldn't stop eating so I think if I have to report maybe I will see some negative numbers come next week.
Thanks for the support
Darlunie
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Darla, hang in there. The week may have stunk, but at least it wasn't positive on the scale. Go ahead and let us know what you are eating. That is a lot of motivation!!
I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!!!! Remember I'm your little personal stalker!! :O) Way to Go Darlunie!!!
Post a Comment