Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday's report

First off I should stop going to work. They have treat day every friday and I am sorry to say that I crashed into temptation :( Well we will start at the beginning. I had a yogurt and a fiber one bar for breakfast. Then while at work I had some yummy chocolate bundt cake (sorry it was totaly worth it) Then for lunch I had a small bowl of enchalada soup. Then for dinner a grilled ham and cheese sandwich with a banana. Then of course it was movie night so popcorn was a must but it was air popped with not much butter. And the girls wanted the last of our sleeping potion for drinks so I think I had about 3 cups of that (how can you resist) Not too bad o-yea I forgot while at work I had 2 of those small laffy taffy's and I ate 1 cinnamon heart :) I told you I had a sugar problem. Well I am hoping to have a great day so I can see some major negitaves tomorrow.