Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have a small problem - We have a small problem

I know we are not technically suppose to weigh in until Monday, but my curiosity won out. However, from my "zero" point on Monday my scale says I have lost 25 pounds!!!!! Now as great as that would be obviously it is WAY off, so my first week weigh-in may have to stay at zero for a while until I can get a more accurate number. (it may have stayed there anyway)
I guess it heard about the instant gratification I was looking for!! :0)
I will continue working, and setting goals with you all, just don't judge my numbers too harshly, or I will start posting what the scale says. Gwah ha ha!! Unless it starts flipping the other way - YIKES!

- Zody

Zody forgot to mention that the first day we brought the scale home I weighed myself. Then after going to the bathroom weighed again. I lost two pounds!!! Then later that day I had lost another 2 pounds!! No I didn't have to go that bad - just a crazy scale. I guess you will have to go easy on both of us.

- Fogarty

5 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

um yea I think it is time for a new scale. Did you weigh on 2 different scales or did you take that crazy one from mom's house? If so we told you it was crazy. Go get you a scale they don't cost too much. I think mom's nice one only cost about $30.00

Dawni and Zach said...

The one that is at my house, and the one that mom uses, is only 30 bucks at sams club. It is the weight watchers one. I love it.

The Walkers said...

I told you the scale does not work right. If you want to be thin, lean back if you want to be chubby lean forward or to the side. if you happen to just not hold still, like quit breathing you gain or lose weight. However you are not that far away from acale, no excuses!!!!

The Patty Cake House said...

OH WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO LOOSE 25 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK! :O)

Tyson and Denise said...

I too haven't had the patience for waiting so I know what you mean....man I wish I had lost 25 lbs already!!