Thursday, January 8, 2009

Instant Gratification

I thought maybe it was time for a little laugh.

Don't you sometimes wish this weight and health stuff worked instantly? I worked out again today, and didn't want to pass out like on Monday, but go to get in the shower, and of course the same flab staring back and me in the mirror. Wouldn't it be fun if there was a flashing red light that screamed FAT LOSS IN PROGRESS!!! Or you could actually see where the cellulite has vanished after just one workout.
It would work great on the other hand too. If you were about to go over your needed calorie allotment your belly would instantly pooch, or your butt would begin to jiggle. That would be enough motivation for me to stop mid bite. If the calories were just right - balanced nutrients - and everything, the fat burning light would flash again.

I can't hope for the instant results, but at least I didn't get sick this morning. I did the same workout, my muscles aren't jello, but are definitely tight. I worked just as hard and seemed to have better results.

Thanks club zero for being my support while I am waiting for my red light to blink!

- Zody

3 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

o my gosh that is so true!!! We could invent something like that and be rich beyond our wildest dreams :) Good job for working out again!!! I hope we all have awesome success this week. I know I am beginning to see it I hope everyone else is.

The Patty Cake House said...

WAY TO GO!!!!! Sometimes it is a little frustrating when you work out so hard and feel like your eating two pieces of parsley and you aren't instantly skinny. I think we all need a little blinking light :O)

Tyson and Denise said...

Absoulutely!! I would love that! Hilarious, you gave me a good laugh this morning....and I have heard that laughing is good excersize!!!