Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Confession

I think I just ate 14 pieces of redvine licorice - yes 14. I didn't mean to - I just couldn't stop! UGH!!!

-Thunderbuns

4 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

that stuf is my favorite!!! But for choosing a snack that isn't a bad one :) It could have been a whole box of twinkie's that would be bad.

Dawni and Zach said...

I love that stuff. I have the same problem of not being able to stop when I eat it.

The Walkers said...

Things could be a lot worse. Not a great choice, but FAT free!!!. I have heard that if it is red and long the calories only count 1/2!!!
HaHaHa. (If I knew how to text I would have been able to code that laugh, but I'm too old for that)You are forgiven !!!!

The Patty Cake House said...

Thanks guys!!! I especially LOVE that if it's red and long it is only 1/2 the calories - YES - I love it!!!!!