Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My first report

So I hope those of you that aren't food journaling don't get sick of the running commentary on what we eat, but I decided after a +4 something else must be done to motivate me. So everytime I ate yesterday, just knowing I would have to fess up to it helped immensley. I still snacked all day like a crazy person, but you did keep me away from the Doritos...so...For breakfast I had a bowl of oatmeal and a little syrup on top, a glass of milk, and an orange. For lunch I had some leftover turkey and mustard wrapped in a tortilla, a piece of string cheese, some sugar free orange jello(with the pineapple and manderin oranges in it) and carrots with ranch dip (the fat free sour cream kind), for dinner I had a thanksgiving sandwich (a bun, a little cranberry sauce, some leftover turkey and stuffing casserole, and a little coleslaw on top...I know it isn't very diet, but it is very good) I also fell to the weakness of eating a couple of forkfuls of Hayden's leftover fried potatoes. I also have a little bit of a question. Does it still count as lunch if you eat it all within the timeframe of 1-3? I didn't really eat that all in one sitting I spread it out over the whole afternoon. Is that a problem? And also, if there are huge problems with the way I am eating that I seem unaware of, please feel free to point them out. Sometimes I make dumb mistakes that I don't realize are dumb. Thanks!
-Cookie
oh..I also did a 50 minute workout tape yesterday, maybe I will do it more often if I have to report that too!!

2 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

Doesn't sound too bad to me. Good job and you will find how concious you are when you have to report ;)

The Patty Cake House said...

Sounds to me like you had an awesome day!!!!