So, day one is upon us...it is time to weigh-in. Keep track somewhere of your current weight and as of today, you are all 0. Also, I thought it would be a great day to set a short term goal. Very short term....how about for the week? I will start by sharing mine. I know that Club Zero only encourages 3 times a week of physical activity, but my goal is to work out 5 times this week. What about you guys (who, by the way, I think are awesome, by day one we already have 9 members!!) what is your goal for the week?
-Cookie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Let me first say that I am so excited! I am the kind of person who needs motivation and this is a great way to get me motivated. My goals for this week are to run 2 miles Mon - Fri and so 20 minutes of strength training Mon, Wed, and Fri. I am also counting every single calorie that I put in my mouth and write it in a food journal. Here is the big goal -- I have a very unhealthy relationship with Diet Mt. Dew. So I'm divorcing Diet Dew. It's sad but some things are just not meant to be. Wish me luck!!!!!!!
I am so glad that today is finally here. Motivation!!! Motivation!!!Motivation!!! However unlike the previous comment I can only tackle one thing at a time. And learned at Weight Watchers that one thing at a time is the way to really lose. So MY goal this week is to drink water. Which really helps to curb my appetite. I also know that the first week is great when I do this. I seem to be able to flush pounds down the toilet!!!Strange but true. SO yes I will walk on the teadmil as I have been doing but 8 - 10 glasses of water will enter my body.
Here we go!! I am so glad to have support in my new goals. I am setting some challenging, but realistic goals for the week. 5 times of exercise each week. Hopefully balanced, but for now I just want to do it! 5 fruits and veggies each day. This will help my diet regardless of calories and will increase mine and my families health as well. And most important for me is WATER. If you know my real identity you will know why this one is so important for me. 8 - 10 glasses a day. FOR SURE.
Thanks everyone! Good Luck!!!
I am way ready for this to happen. I only hope someone else has as far to go as I do YUCK!!! But my goal for this week is to drink lots of water and write down everything I eat. And I will exersize whenever I am not too tired :) hopefully at least 3 times. I am so glad to have 9 other people to work with me and hope for better numbers next week!!!
This week my goal is to drop at least 2 pounds. I will continue with my weekly running routine of 4miles on monday, thursday, Saturday. My diet needs a total overhaul. I like to EAT!!!! I plan to drink a lot more Water, and try to limit my sugar intake. Wish me luck, I hope everyone meets their goals!
My goals are starting a little late, but they are to drink at least 6-8 20oz water bottles a day (this is how I have to measure it since I can't have an open glass at my desk at work. Also I plan to get back to my exercise routine of 6 days a week. I love motivation!!! I need it :)
Post a Comment